Project Active

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Essence of Private Servers

3 posters

vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look

hasib

vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look Empty vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look

Post  hasib Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

hi, i suggest you put this-> do things easily for example if ur teleporting home we show do ::home and also on the spell book the first spell is home make that edgevill when we click on it. also add dharocks, ahrims, torags, and veracs in one place, they should hit constantly 0 when were procting from melee or mage. also make green dragons drop clue scorlls and place them in the wildy not to far and when we read the clue scrolls , we should get a clue for it and find it and get a prize for it. they are all for basic players i mean begginners whoss new. also u guyz decide on this, if its good to add grand exchange. also if people who are donating for the server for example like 25$, they should get a $ sign beside there name and shold have a unique island only for them , where it incldues most of the slayer monsters and others. thx and plz decide by posting here thx hope that helps. and one more thing is add duel arena, hope we get lots of people. and i have been play the best rsps server for 2 years ( near reality). but i quited and joined this cause i couldnt get moderator in game and on forums. im hoping i get it here Very Happy
    Kevin
    Admin

vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look Empty Re: vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look

Post  Kevin Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I did that already.
    Oblivic
    Oblivic

vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look Empty Re: vast knowledge of rs and suggestions plz look

Post  Oblivic Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:28 am

Really? I'm sorry for being pretty inactive for the past weekend. I had to do some things on Saturday that took up nearly my entire day. I'm just now getting on the forums again at around 1:30 am.. So tired -.-'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content