Project Active

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Essence of Private Servers

3 posters

Suggestions

Oblivic
    Oblivic

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Oblivic Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:16 am

First
    Recently I tried to train the crafting skill, without an online admin at the time of being logged in I probably wouldn't have found it on my own.

Currently the crafting items are sold by the NPC "Bob." Not that I have anything against Bob, it's just that he sells crafting items at the mining teleport under skills teleport. This feels out of place, do I need to mine in order to craft? (Minecraft pun.)

-- I would suggest making a new NPC that sells all crafting items or moving Bob to the home area.

Second
    When crafting an uncut gem using a chisel, the uncut gem will automatically be turned into an enchanted necklace.
    For example:
    -An uncut sapphire will turn into an "Amulet of Magic," where normally an uncut sapphire will turn into a regular sapphire, which can then be made into a regular sapphire ring\necklace\amulet and enchanted into a Ring of Recoil\Games Necklace\Amulet of Magic. This applies to all of the gems (That they turn to their partnered enchanted necklace ex: Uncut Ruby into an Amulet of Strength.)

-- I would suggest allowing players to have full range of craftable and enchantable gem items (Sapphire - Onyx.)
    Kevin
    Admin

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Kevin Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:53 am

Its so you can make money faster and I will move Bob
    Oblivic
    Oblivic

Post  Oblivic Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Make money faster? Do you know what those necklaces sell for? Almost nothing, because they're so easy to make, thieving gives more money than crafting enchanted necklaces does. Also, necklaces aren't the only things that gems make. If that's how you expect people to make money quickly then I would suggest re-evaluating your idea into something else. People will find a way to make money efficiently in time, crafting other items may also be a leading help. Being able to create and sell other individual enchanted items would also widen their choices, and expand the economy.
    Insanity

Post  Insanity Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 pm

but i disagree becuase this isnt like runescape they like better bonus instead if they like pking and also people want to have faster crafting just repeting it. also right no0w acully crafting faster becuase the amount gold it will sell in stores. it also all pk items and tanker items not like useless enhance items becuase in private server it pretty useless becuase there commands telport in this areas and there also many things for such as donar zone and such to keep them reaching the area so prevent certain enhance is a good idea so leaving the crafting way it is fine enough.
    Kevin
    Admin

Post  Kevin Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

You are acting like this is a fight between the branches of the Constitution. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:04 am